Membership with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV) is an Investment in the Future
With the trusted support of our members, we can continue to create a culture where there is zero tolerance for domestic violence.
Sign Up Before October 31st, 2017 and Receive 30% Off Any Membership!
Benefits of membership include:
Visibility & Recognition
- Increased exposure as an NCADV member
- Shared awareness events on the NCADV website
- Receive Free job postings on the NCADV website
- NCADV member organization spotlight for innovative projects, programs or best practice in providing services in the M-Power Newsletter.
- Display your membership decal and place a member badge on your website or social media page (coming soon)
- Include the NCADV member logo on your materials
- Receive discounts in the NCADV shop on promotional materials
- Foster connection and establish relationships at discussion forums hosted by NCADV
- Enjoy priority registration and check-in at NCADV events at special member pricing
- Access exclusive member portal on the NCADV website (coming soon)
Information & Resources
- Stay informed of events and news through the M-power e-newsletter
- Receive updates about NCADV programming, advocacy and public policy initiatives
- Keep up to date on emerging and current issues in DV with new webinars, free to NCADV members
- Benefit from a unified voice advocating for public policy at a national level
- Meet and network at legislative offices during NCADV Lobby Day events
Marketing & Sponsorship
- Build your organization image by sponsorship & partnership opportunities
- Increase your exposure through advertising opportunities with the M-Power e-newsletter & NCADV online
NCADV membership dues will fund NCADV's educational programming, that informs and empowers professionals, individuals and communities working to end violence in the most effective and successful ways; NCADV's Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery program providing free cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to victims of domestic violence; and new and innovative programming building and financial education projects that help empower survivors of violence in their efforts to remain safe. Dues also help support NCADV's public policy efforts to educate national leaders about domestic violence and to influence federal legislation to provide more resources to local programs that keep survivors of violence safe.
NCADV accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
To pay for membership via check or money order, download and fill out the membership form found here, enclose your completed form and send with a check or money order or credit card information to:
1 Broadway, Ste. B210
Denver, CO 80203
(you will receive a receipt with your membership information when the form and payment are received)