Please Help Support NCADV
Please share NCADV's Giving Library video on Facebook and Twitter and help raise $5 for each share for NCADV
Here are other ways you can help support us:
- Make a monthly pledge to NCADV
- Donate a cell phone or digital electronic--get free shipping
- Hold a cell phone or digital electronics collection (our program is FREE in every way and a GREAT way for people to give without opening their checkbooks)
- Become an NCADV member
- Apply for NCADV's Visa Platinum Rewards Card
- Donate an automobile
- Donate stock or real estate. Email us here.
- Purchase products from our corporate supporters such as Mineral Fusion all-natural cosmetics
- If you see a dermatologist, speak to them about Medicis and Obaji products from Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- If you take birth-control, ask your doctor about Generess® Fe where every prescription filled equals a $5 donation to a participating women's charity of your choice including NCADV
- Remember us in your will or other financial and estate planning
- Spread the word about NCADV. Join our email list, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Encourage your friends, family and community to do the same.
- Encourage friends, families, co-workers, etc. to get involved and to give
- Goodsearch, Goodshop, or GoodDine for NCADV. Click here to get started.
Your support will go directly to NCADV programming that:
- assists victim of violence in gaining and maintaining their freedom from abuse;
- to support parents fighting to protect their children from an abusive partner or ex-partner within the custody court system;
- and to NCADV's public policy efforts aimed at educating national leaders on the issue of domestic violence and influencing national legislation, national policy and national funding decisions that keep victims of violence safe.
Your support will fund:
- NCADV's educational programming that informs and empowers professionals, individuals and communities working to end violence in the most effective and successful ways;
- NCADV's Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery program that provides free cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to victims of domestic violence who bear the scars of physical abuse;
- and to programming such
as NCADV's job skills building and financial education projects that help
empower victims of violence in their efforts to remain safe.
Thank you!! We couldn't be doing this without you.